Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Free blogger templates

I've searched the web for all the templates that I can find, primarily 3-column blogger templates. And I've come across many, many sites that offer really free blogger templates, but the problem is that a lot of these free templates also don't work in blogger.

Well, all that you need to do is to "fish out" the clean fish from all the rest of the dysfunctional fishes, errh, I mean, disfunctional blogger templates. And since you need to do testing of the templates, it is also required - if you haven't noticed yet, a testing blog.

Without a testing blog, you will have to "destroy" all the work you have put, all the effort that you have exerted in your working blog, and I think that is something that you would want to do every now and then. At least, if you would do it, there is a very good reason, not just some accidental template change, which can be avoided altogether.

So this is my testing blog altogether.

have you got yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment